Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello to my fellow bloggers!

I used wanted everyone to know that I've changed my blog address to http://www.shannontompkins.blogspot.com/  my original url will redirect you to my new blog address however, it won't update your google feeds.  So, please add my new address to reader feed so that you can still stop by and love me some.  I am happy to say, I have new posts and I have been scrapbooking a lot lately!  The biggest thing for me is photography now and then editing but I've spent some time over the last few days on photoshop.

Join me on my new blog URL and watch for a new post with blog candy.

31 comments:

  1. 目標是什麼不重要,目標能產生什麼樣的效果才重要..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人 ............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  4. 一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 很喜歡你的部落格,來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝.................................[/url]...............

    ReplyDelete
  8. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete